форум ВЧ
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Launceston online dating - Let's give this a shot

Страница 2 из 2 Предыдущий  1, 2

Перейти вниз

Launceston online dating  - Let's give this a shot - Страница 2 Empty Bendigo dating - I am very flexible

Сообщение  lustNora Чт Июл 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look caught my attention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my x-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out nad tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the fsrry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest tat he come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coimng back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was something he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and neeedd me in front of him to kiss passionately and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be there. I drove the huor-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walkoed into hte rather large place and saw Clive, in shofts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top tabe, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser ajd took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe smoething that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happening. I became an arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought thaf I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was temporarily immobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymore if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. matchmaking Nowra-Bomaderry dating Palmerston free online dating Northern Territory dating Albury-Wodonga online dating Yeah, I know the saying If your bored then your boring. Funny thing is I'm not boring or am I like any other chick in this world. I'm completely me. Fun

lustNora
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Launceston online dating  - Let's give this a shot - Страница 2 Empty Perth online dating - Teach me all u know

Сообщение  lustIren Пт Июл 29, 2011 12:37 am

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink withotu an email...I would occassionally notice a hew wink added to my profile and check to see if ANOYNE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him....and we hit it off and a correspondence greww... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word welkl, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of teh phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial thingse... ships that fail to bump in the night! ohwever, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certrainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kinx thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? Queensland online dating Geelong dating singles in Mildura free online dating Bunbury online dating singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating wutsup all you pervs out there. hahhahaah just playing. anyways out of a relationship but need to get off really bad. age doesnt matter but be clean and in shape. I am an easy-going type of gal. I like to hang out and have good time no matter what I am doing. I am not looking to settle down anytime soon. I think life is about living it and enjoying it everyday!!!!!! Right now I just want all the fun that comes out of a relationship without the commitment. Lets keep it casual! I'm the girl that will fill your day with sweet text messages and e-mails of how you're on my mind. I am not complicated at all I would like to say what you see is what you get! I believe friendship is the foundation to any relationship which with the right chemistry the rest will follow. Well I guess that is all for now I am hoping to meet someone great..... I'm an outgoing individual. I am independent so i dont need a man for nothing but T.L.C. I want a man who is not afraid to show his sensual side. I do love to party socially with my closest friends. Please note that I just want sex and not a boyfriend so lets keep i on the down low. I am new to the area and just trying to make some fuck friends. Not looking for a relationship, since I dont have the time. If that sounds good then send me a message. hey ppl..... im looking for some late night fun... with guys and girls... if you think you are the one for hit me up and we will see!!!!hopefully we can take it further from here and go out... only reply if you are serious and want to play... will travel.

lustIren
Гость

Launceston online dating  - Let's give this a shot - Страница 2 Empty Melbourne dating - Shoot it all over my ass

Сообщение  lustJazm Пт Июл 29, 2011 1:21 am

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look caught my attention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossed my hait, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that ngiht. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actualpy became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest that he come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along witth my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waitihg for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come ap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an -mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was something he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playnig, sometime duiring that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of him to kiss passionaterly and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be thedre. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large place and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 mjinutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe something that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON Z NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxess became a pyramid and I realized what was hpapening. I became an arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I waqs temporarily immobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymore if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. dating in USA jewish singles audio/video chat singles in Dubbo free online dating singles in Geelong free online dating I want a guy that smells great, has an independent lifestyle, loves to spend time/and can make tim

lustJazm
Гость

Launceston online dating  - Let's give this a shot - Страница 2 Empty Mandurah free online dating - I know what I want

Сообщение  lustTris Пт Июл 29, 2011 2:07 am

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy thjs oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save his lite! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look caught my atytention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where thbe ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them olay that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that myh two gay, West Coast friendz who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest that he come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my frined was insisting htat I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my frienf ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrileld. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just ifnally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-nifht walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said thaf there was something he realyl wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of hij to kiss passionately and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be there. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nohting else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large place and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and toolk out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe something that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happening. I became an arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was temporarily immobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bbedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymore if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for bieng deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. dating in Australia Northern Territory dating Albury-Wodonga dating Rockingham online dating Maitland dating im looking to hook up with someone cool to get me outta this rut! im new to this so im hoping to find something different. im a party girl that

lustTris
Гость

Страница 2 из 2 Предыдущий  1, 2

Права доступа к этому форуму: